Criminal Defense, Estate Administration And Estate Planning Lawyers Serving Havertown, Upper Darby And The Surrounding Areas
At Donohue & Donohue, PC, we are local attorneys who are committed to protecting the rights of the individuals in our community. Our two attorneys have nearly 30 years of combined experience, and our diverse backgrounds give us good insight into the most effective way to prepare solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Representation At Every Step Of The Process
Criminal defense, estate administration and estate planning matters make up the majority of our practice. However, we provide individuals in Upper Darby and Havertown, and throughout Pennsylvania the legal counsel they need in a variety of matters, including:
- Criminal defense: Whether you are facing felony or misdemeanor charges, working with an experienced lawyer can help ensure you understand your rights.
- Estate administration and probate: We represent executors and estate administrators at every step of the process, including locating and liquidating estate assets, identifying and finding beneficiaries, and distributing assets.
- Estate planning: We draft and review estate planning documents to help protect our clients' rights, and we work closely with individuals during contested and uncontested probate.
- Personal injury: If you suffered injuries because of the negligence of another party, we can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Civil litigation: We represent clients in a wide range of civil litigation.
If you are interested in learning more about the legal counsel our lawyers provide, contact us to schedule a free telephone consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 610-572-4352.